RUGER SR762 AR-STYLE RIFLE W/PISTON ACTIVATED RECOIL
The Ruger SR762 Rifle is designed to fire the 7.62x51 Military or 308 Winchester round through its' 16.12" barrel. The Ruger SR762 is a piston-activated recoil system and has many additional features as listed below:
• Ruger® patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance.
• The two-stage piston provides a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier.
• The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance.
• The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
• Folding backup iron sights include a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
• Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock* is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
• Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
• Fluted barrel (for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling) features an SR-556®/Mini-14®-style flash suppressor* mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
• Round, smooth-sided Ruger® Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard.
• Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
• Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip* adds comfort when carrying or shooting.
• Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
• Also Includes: three 20-round magazines*; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers.
FACTORY PART #5601.
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS AS TO WHETHER THIS FIREARM IS LEGAL TO POSSESS!!