HALLOWEEN SHOOT PREREGISTRATION
THE EVENT WILL BE ON OCTOBER 30TH, FROM 4 to 9PM!
Thank you for your interest in our shoot. Each person will load one magazine with 10 rounds and a second with 5 rounds. A magazine change will be required during the course.
The course of fire is as follows:
- The course of fire will consist of a total of 30 rounds in two series of 15
- The gun will be placed on a table unloaded with the slide or cylinder open and magazine(s) or speed loader(s) next to the gun
- At a signal from the safety officer, you will pick up your gun, load and fire the first round of 10.
- When your first magazine is empty, load the second magazine and shoot at the remaining five targets
- Repeat for the second round
- The shooter will be required to remain in the shooting box marked on the floor. Stepping out of the box is a 1 second penalty
- Violations of range safety are an immediate disqualification
- Loading and firing is done on command from the safety officer. Revolvers may reload as required during each round
- Target range will be 7 yards
The targets are as follows:
- The left and right targets are a cardboard Zombie containing 6 clay pigeons each. You are allowed six shots at each target to break the birds
- The center target is a bleeding Zombie Mannequin requiring 2 shots
- The final target is a bleeding Zombie rabbit set behind the other 3 requiring one shot to stop the clock
- All misses count as a ½ second penalty
- Firing sequence is left to right with the last shot being on the rabbit
There are 2 divisions consisting of pistol and revolver. The winner of each division will receive a $50 gift card from The Shooters Sports Center.
All standard range safety rules apply!
Class Registrant Information